Tuesday, September 28, 2010

True Believer

True Believer
Nicholas Sparks

This book was a little over the top for me. It didn't keep me guessing or turning the pases. The ending felt rushed to me. I would've like more character surprise at the end. I basically saw the ending coming.

Favorite Quotes:
"Information passed through small towns like prune juice through infants."

One day you're going to learn something that can't be explained with science. And when that happens your life's going to change in ways you can't imagine."

You find out who you are and what you want and then you realize that the people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. And so you keep the wonderful memories but find yourself moving on. It's perfectly normal."

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP