Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Lucky One (SPOILER)

The Lucky One
Nicholas Sparks

I didn't think I would like this one all that much. The first two chapters were slow reading for me then it picked up right away. I love books that have military people in it. Thibault is amazing of course. I love how he's there to protect Beth, Ben & Nana and it's almost like Beth's brother came from the grave and led Thibault to them. He's a true hero and every woman's dream guy.

Favorite Quotes
Nana had the best lines: "Two cannibals were eating a commedian one of them turns to the other and says does this taste funny to you?"

"she stopped using smoke signals last year"

"hope springs eternal"

They should make this into a movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP